Employee Benefits at CRF
We believe a work-life balance is critical. That’s why we provide up to 31 paid days off per year, including up to 19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) and up to 12 paid holidays per year for employees who are regularly scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week. PTO accrual schedules are based upon the number of hours worked. Holiday schedules may vary based upon shifts and programs worked.
Part-time employees earn Paid Sick Time Off hours to ensure you have access to paid time off when you need it most.
CRF provides FREE clinical supervision that counts toward hours for clinical licensure at most of our programs.
We will cover the cost of your license renewals if it is required for you to do your work at CRF.
If you have a current student loan, you may qualify for CRF’s newest Student Loan Repayment Assistance benefit. CRF contributes $100 per month to qualifying employee student loans to help reduce the financial burden of education. We also partner with Candidly who can provide additional assistance with managing student loan debt and payment.
CRF also participates in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program (PSLF). Your entire student loan debt may be canceled when you have met the service requirements! Current employees have already had over $1.2 million in student loans canceled.
Medical Healthcare Insurance
Our medical plans are designed to provide you with peace of mind and reassurance that if you need medical benefits, you will have access to excellent plans with reasonable out-of-pocket expenses. We don’t want you to worry about using your health care so that you can take care of yourself and your family.
- CRF offers four different health insurance plans: Sharp HMO, Sharp POS, Cigna HMO (which includes Scripps medical groups) and MediExcel HMO for those who wish to have services in Mexico.
- The cost for HMO plans are as little as $20 per month for full-time employee only coverage. There are no deductibles and the co-payments are very low for services, with minimal out of pocket maximums.
- Part-time employees who work at least 24 hours per week are eligible to enroll on our health plans.
Dental Healthcare Insurance
- Dental coverage is offered as a voluntary benefit. CRF will pay up to 80% of the cost of employee coverage, and contributes toward dependent coverage.
- CRF offers four different dental insurance plans: Cigna HMO, Cigna DPPO Low, Cigna DPPO High, and MediExcel DHMO for those who wish to have services in Mexico.
- Monthly costs for employee coverage are as little as $2.76 per month.
Our voluntary vision coverage ensures you have access to quality eyecare, including exams, frames, lenses, and contact lenses.
- CRF’s Vision plan is offered by Cigna EyeMed, and includes access to LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, and a large Independent Provider Network.
CRF’s in-person and online training resources provide you with continuing education credits as well as opportunities to hone your clinical skills in a wide range of practice.
Our services at CRF span a wide range of client populations, allowing you to expand your skills across multiple disciplines without having to change employers.
Our preference is to hire and promote from within our organization. If you are interested in advancement, there are mentoring opportunities to shadow or “try out” a role or program (Training, Supervision, Mentoring).
CRF Wellness Program
CRF’s own Wellness Program promotes healthy living, work-life balance resources, exercise classes, healthy eating lunch-and-learns, monthly wellness challenges, and more! We provide annual flu shot clinics free of change to help you stay healthy.
Flexible Spending Accounts for Health benefits and Dependent Care
- Set aside tax-free funds each year to cover your medical, dental, vision, and other health care expenses.
- Your tax-free account can also be used to save money that you use for your childcare or eldercare expenses.
CRF provides a free $25,000 life insurance policy for you. You can also apply for additional life insurance coverage, up to 10 times your annual earnings. Dependent life insurance coverage is available.
Both Long Term Disability and supplemental Short Term Disability coverage is available for emergency income in case of injury, illness, or pregnancy.
Employee Assistance Program
Our Employee Assistance Program is a free, confidential resource for our workforce members to use when experiencing challenging life situations, or just need advice about where to turn for information. You can access the EAP virtually as well as telephonically, 24/7. Benefits cover any member of your immediate household. Services include:
- Counseling for stress management, anxiety and depression, relationship and/or family problems, workplace conflicts, substance misuse, grief or crisis management
- Online resources for child and eldercare services, financial consultations, legal referrals and discounted fees, self-care assessments, tobacco cessation resources, wellness, and other topics
- Identity theft and credit monitoring
For more than 20 years, CRF has provided up to 6% of your income annually to your personal tax-free retirement account (403b plan). You are not required to contribute to your account to be eligible for this contribution. We take pride in helping our employees plan for their future. You are also immediately able to contribute to your account with either pre-tax or Roth after-tax options.
Our Transamerica Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA) retirement plan has a broad range of investments from which to choose, and you will have access to professional resources to determine your best investment strategy.