Training Opportunities at CRF
Part of our mission at CRF is to inspire and mentor the next generation of behavioral health and social service professionals. For more than 40 years, we have provided high quality student training programs and continuing education for trainees and professionals.
Student Training Programs
We host more than 100 trainees annually and partner with more than 30 universities. 70% of the Clinical Senior Management team started their careers as a trainee at a CRF program.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Psychology, Social Work)
- Master’s Degree (Psychology, Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Professional Counselor, Psychiatric Rehabilitation)
- Doctoral (Pre/Post) Degree (Psychology, Social Work)
- Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Community Psychiatry Resident & Fellowship program (exclusively through UCSD School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry)
The CRF Continuing Education (CE) program has been accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA) and the CA Board of Nursing since 2005.
Bachelor’s Degree (Psychology, Social Work)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Chronological Assessment of Suicidal Events (CASE)
- Integrated Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Short Term Solution Focused Therapy
- Cultural Humility and Competence
- Child, Youth, and Family