Enhanced Care Management
Enhanced Care Management (ECM) and Community Support (CS) services are provided by the Managed Care Organizations to their Medi-Cal beneficiaries. Eligible individuals can receive this free benefit as part of their Medi-Cal managed care insurance coverage. CRF contracts directly with Medi-Cal managed care plans to assist members in getting their health needs met including access to medical specialists, durable medical equipment, and medications. We also support members with complex medical and behavioral health conditions, as well as social service needs such as housing, food, utilities, benefits and entitlements, and transportation.
Services are funded by various Medi-Cal Managed Care Plans including Blue Shield Promise, Molina, and Community Health Group.
Medi-Cal beneficiaries who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Individuals and families experiencing homelessness
- At-risk for avoidable hospital or emergency department utilization (high utilization history)
- Released from incarceration and transitioning to the community
- Individuals with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disorders (I/DD)
- Women who are pregnant or postpartum
- Diagnosed with a Serious Mental Illness and/or Substance Use Disorder
- Living in the community and at risk for long-term care (LTC) Institutionalization
Children/Youth (up to 21):
- Diagnosed with a Serious Emotional Disturbance or identified to be at clinical high risk (CHR) for psychosis or experiencing a first episode or early onset of psychosis.
- Involved in Child Welfare Services (including those with a history of involvement)
- Involved in foster care up to 26 years of age
How To Refer
Contact our Referral and Authorization Specialist at (619) 541-2364 or call the program at (619) 507-9333.
Complete and submit the referral form (provided by program) by fax to (619) 467-4595 or secure email to email@example.com
Career Opportunities Within Our Enhanced Care Management Programs
CRF is a friendly, rewarding, and dynamic place to work. We believe in teamwork and collaboration throughout our organization. We are committed to our staff and their ability to learn and grow in their profession while serving others in our community.