Student Training Programs
CRF hosts a variety of high-quality training programs for students pursuing degrees in psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, professional counseling, psychiatry, advanced practice psychiatric nurse practitioners and other allied professions.
We are proud to inspire and mentor the next generation of behavioral health and social service professionals to provide excellent care to diverse and underserved communities.
Our Training Programs
We host more than 100 trainees annually and partner with more than 45 universities and training programs. 70% of the Clinical Senior Management team started their careers as a trainee at a CRF program.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Psychology, Social Work)
- Master’s Degree (Psychology, Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Professional Counselor, Psychiatric Rehabilitation)
- Doctoral (Pre/Post) Degree (Psychology, Social Work)
- Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Community Psychiatry Resident & Fellowship program (exclusively through UCSD School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry)
Our programs continually grow in response to best practices and the needs of our clients and trainees. We foster an environment of inclusivity, respect, acceptance, and empowerment for clients and trainees alike.
Train at CRF
If you are a student interested in a field placement experience, review our programs to learn about their services, population served, and location. Contact the Program Director to inquire about availability.