Continuing Education at CRF
CRF offers free live and web-based continuing education trainings on a variety of clinical and non-clinical topics to all workforce members. Our live trainings include a wide range of evidence-based practices, and the Relias learning management system library has more than 800 courses.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Chronological Assessment of Suicidal Events (CASE)
- Integrated Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Short Term Solution Focused Therapy
- Cultural Humility and Competence
- Child, Youth, and Family
CRF is accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA) and the CA Board of Nursing and provides Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for certified/licensed behavioral health professionals and nurses.
Periodically these trainings are open to community participants for a fee. Email email@example.com for more information.